According to the European Regulations on Air Operations, which of the following communication requirements are applicable for aeroplanes and helicopters, opearating under VFR over routes that can be navigated by reference to visual landmarks?
1. Ground station radio communication;
2. ATC radio communication in controlled airspace;
3. Flights in VMC can be conducted without radio communication equipment;
4. Meteorological information to be obtained by a mobile phone-type device;
5. Meteorological information to be obtained by radio communication.
EASA AIR OPS
Regulation (EU) No 965/2012
CAT.IDE.A.340 Radio equipment for operations under VFR over routes navigated by reference to visual landmarks
Aeroplanes operated under VFR over routes navigated by reference to visual landmarks shall be equipped with radio communication equipment necessary under normal radio propagation conditions to fulfil the following:
(b) communicate with appropriate ATC stations from any point in controlled airspace within which flights are intended; and
(c) receive meteorological information.
Your Notes (not visible to others)